LUDINGTON GUS MACKER 3-ON-3 CHARITY BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT
Gus Macker is a nationally recognized 3-on-3 tournament which is produced by local communities. Teams of various age, size and talent compete against other teams of similar makeup for a chance to win top quality trophies.
2017 Event Dates: June 17-18
Hosted by the Ludington & Scottville Area Chamber of Commerce and these proud sponsors.
The Ludington 3-on-3 Tournament
Gus Macker is a nationally recognized 3-on-3 tournament, which is produced by local communities. Teams of various age, size and talent compete against other teams of similar makeup for the chance to win top quality trophies. By prohibiting alcohol or tobacco-related sponsors, the Macker has maintained the wholesome nature and pure fun of the event, which draws players, spectators and media. The Gus Macker provides an overall economic impact to tournament sites, bringing thousands of players and fans into the community. In addition, the local organizers donate proceeds from their event to local charities.
MORE THAN $1.3 MILLION TO LUDINGTON CHARITIES
Hundreds of thousands of dollars are brought into the Mason County community by this event. Over $1.3 million dollars have benefited our local charities throughout the years. Ludington’s Gus Macker provides a great financial boost to our community, benefitting our region economically many times over. As in past years, The Gus Macker committee has reached the 900 team limit, bringing in 4,000 players and an estimated spectator crowd of 25,000 to the Ludington region.
TOURNAMENT SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- Your company name listed in collateral printed material, including some advertising campaigns and promotional materials
- Your logo on the back of 4,000 players t-shirt at a reduced size
- Your company name on the Gus Macker website
- Ability to provide coupons to players at registration.
$325 Court Sponsor–Form
- Your company name on a 2’ x 8’ court banner.
- Recognition in a special Gus Macker section of the LDN which is distributed to their entire circulation a week prior to the tournament. It is also given to all participants at registration and available to spectators during the tournament
- Recognition on player t-shirt & opportunity to purchase t-shirts for your staff at a discounted rate.
- Recognition in Thank You ad in Ludington Daily News and on posters distributed to local accommodations.
- Recognition on official tournament website.
- Recognition at opening ceremonies as well as frequent broadcasting of your company name over the public address system throughout the tournament.
$500 Buster Tent- Logo signage at the Buster Tent; Ability to giveaway advertisement and/or coupons to the Busters; Exclusivity option.
$500 Slam Dunk Sponsor- Signage at player registration and slam dunk sign-up; Recognition of sponsorship during the slam dunk event.
$500 Meat Sponsor (Exclusive)
$500 Pizza Sponsor (Limit of 2)
$1,000 Soft Drink Sponsor (Exclusive)
$500 Exhibitor Sponsor
2017 sponsorship information will be made available early 2017. For immediate assistance, contact the Ludington and Scottville Area Chamber of Commerce.
Event Schedule will be made available in early 2017 prior to the event.
Join us for next year's event
Event Location : Downtown Ludington at Stearn Park Beach
Location of 2017 Gus Macker - Ludington Tournament
2017 Gus Macker Location