March 7, 2020 @ 6 p.m.
“Lights, camera, auction – silver screen”
Hosted by the Ludington & Scottville Area Chamber of Commerce and MCC Educational Foundation
Join us for a night of festive fun, as we raise funds for the community at this 25th annual event! A live auction, raffles, food and drinks are highlights at the annual event, held at the Scottville Optimist Hall, 105 W. Green St., Scottville. The auction is set for 6-11 p.m., and doors open at 5:30 p.m.
Tickets for the event are $24 each or two for $45. Tickets are available at the Chamber of Commerce office, Squires Family Care Chiropractic, West Shore Bank, Smith & Eddy Insurance, and the Mason County Central Schools Central Business Office. For further information, please contact the Chamber of Commerce at 231.845.0324.
Community Auction Details
Overview of the Community Auction
The Spring CommUNITY Auction is an annual Scottville event. In addition to being one of Scottville’s acclaimed events, the Spring CommUNITY Auction raises funds for:
- Mason County Central mini-grants
- Scholarships for Mason County Central students
- Opportunities for Mason County Central students
- Business Development Programs that help build a stronger community
- Educational, Ludington and Scottville Chamber of Commerce member, and community services and events
Participating in the Auction
Get involved in this year’s Community Auction
Contact the Ludington and Scottville Area Chamber of Commerce, 231.845.0324