West Shore Community College Business Opportunity Center
WSCC’s Business Opportunity Center’s goal is to collaborate with businesses throughout the area to provide innovative practices for business excellence. They work closely with business and industry to provide training to businesses desiring to strengthen their regional and economic competitiveness in a wide variety of job skill areas.
- Training – We develop training in customer specific areas for individuals or groups to help businesses maximize their productivity and profit. We provide training to individuals and companies to improve their general skills, technical skills, and professional knowledge. We are committed to maintaining and growing a quality workforce in our region.
- Economic Development – We partner with the regions economic development organizations to enhance the economic vitality of our community.
- Entrepreneurship – We are a gateway for entrepreneurs to find resources through a single entity, saving them time, frustration and start-up costs.
- Job Placement & Internships -WSCC works with students for both paid & unpaid internships, credit and non-credit internships. We work with the regional business community and WSCC faculty to match students to appropriate opportunities.
- Personal Enrichment – We provide courses to enrich your life through arts and crafts; and cultural and physical improvement.