Stay Safe to Stay Open!
As Mason County reopens, a comprehensive list of area businesses have provided information so you may get a better understanding what and how they plan to keep you safe. Search for area businesses on your specified safety criteria by using the search widget below.
*Disclaimer: All information is self-reported by the business listed. Please contact the business directly for additional details and procedures.
Use the search widget to help narrow your search for #StaySafeToStayOpen Businesses.
Please note: All information is self-reported by the business listed. Please contact the business directly for additional details and procedures.
If your business is not listed, but you would like to be added, please contact Kristen Smith at email@example.com
- Contactless purchasing (online/phone ordering with credit card info.)
- Curbside pick-up (no entry required)
- Hand sanitizer dispensers throughout business for customer and employee use
- Plexiglass, sneeze guard or similar physical barrier installed at cashier area, host stands and other areas where maintaining six feet of distance is difficult
- Floor or wall markers delineating six feet of separation throughout line/check-out areas
- Limitations on number of customers in business at a time
- Rigorous disinfection protocols in place