March 1-6, 2021
Hosted by the Ludington & Scottville Area Chamber of Commerce and MCC Educational Foundation
Join us for a virtual auction event as we raise funds for education in Mason County. Silent auction bidding starts at 4 p.m. March 1 and live bidding starts at 7 p.m. March 6. Winners of silent auctions will be determined at 8 p.m. Saturday, March 6.
A $500 raffle drawing will be held at 7 p.m. Wednesday, March 3. For tickets, see the MCC Administration office, 300 W. Broadway, Scottville, or the Chamber of Commerce, 5300 West US-10, Ludington (9 a.m.-3 p.m.).
Community Auction Details
Overview of the Community Auction
The Spring CommUNITY Auction is an annual Scottville event. In addition to being one of Scottville’s acclaimed events, the Spring CommUNITY Auction raises funds for:
- Mason County Central mini-grants
- Scholarships for Mason County Central students
- Opportunities for Mason County Central students
- Business Development Programs that help build a stronger community
- Educational, Ludington and Scottville Chamber of Commerce member, and community services and events
Participating in the Auction
Get involved in this year’s Community Auction
Contact the Ludington and Scottville Area Chamber of Commerce, 231.845.0324