Stay Safe to Stay Open!
As Mason County reopens, a comprehensive list of area businesses have provided information so you may get a better understanding what and how they plan to keep you safe. Search for area businesses on your specified safety criteria by using the search widget below.
*Disclaimer: All information is self-reported by the business listed. Please contact the business directly for additional details and procedures.
Use the search widget to help narrow your search for #StaySafeToStayOpen Businesses.
Please note: All information is self-reported by the business listed. Please contact the business directly for additional details and procedures.
If your business is not listed, but you would like to be added, please contact Kristen Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contactless purchasing (online/phone ordering with credit card info.)
- Curbside pick-up (no entry required)
- Employees required to sanitize hands between interactions, before/after food handling, etc.
- Shared items (e.g., carts, baskets, pens) disinfected between use
- Plexiglass, sneeze guard or similar physical barrier installed at cashier area, host stands and other areas where maintaining six feet of distance is difficult
- Limitations on number of customers in business at a time
- Temperature screening of employees before shifts begin