Leadership Mason County
Purpose & overview
The Leadership Mason County Program is a comprehensive nine-month program hosted by the Ludington & Scottville Area Chamber of Commerce as a forum for potential and current leaders to develop leadership skills and gather an awareness of trends, challenges and issues that face Mason County.
- Identify and motivate future leaders
- Acquaint participants with community needs and problems while identifying ways to affecting change.
- Give participants an opportunity to meet current community leaders, associate in a meaningful way with their peers, and become motivated to greater involvement.
- Develop personal leadership skills in order to maximize contributions to employers, organizations and the community.
- Create an ongoing forum for participants to gather and exchange ideas.
Application Deadline: September 13
Opening Retreat: October 17 & 18 @ Barothy Lodge
Session Dates (Third Friday of the month; exception May)
- November 15, 2019
- December 20, 2019
- January 17, 2020
- February 21, 2020
- March 20, 2020
- April 17, 2020
- May 29, 2020
Closing Session & Graduation: June 19, 2020
Financial assistance to participate in Leadership Mason County is available. Please contact us for more infomation.