ABOUT YOUR CHAMBER
WHO ARE WE?
The Ludington & Scottville Area Chamber of Commerce was established to promote commerce, trade and industry in Mason County. It is the largest business organization in the greater Mason County region with 500 member businesses and organizations.
WHAT DO WE DO?
- The chamber is an advocate for the business community
- The chamber connects businesses and people
- The chamber provides small business mentoring and education
- The chamber offers networking events and local marketing opportunities
The Chamber is a hub for business engagement and development to support a vibrant and inclusive community.
The mission of the Chamber is to promote business, enhance economic and community development, and serve as a catalyst for improving the overall quality of life in Mason County.
- To provide a physical space that supports the business community
- To serve as an advocate for improving conditions to attract and retain a vibrant business community and its workforce
- To lead economic development efforts in the region
- To offer an array of valuable member services to promote greater investment in the community